Recipe Cream Cheese Red Velvet Pudding Pie
What does Pie remind you of?
People often refer to Pie as a pastry made from dough filled with various ingredients, such as fruits, meat, or nuts. Well, this time, Elmer Chocolate will provide inspiration for a Pie filled with frosting cream and pudding. A recipe that you should try at home to enjoy with your family. Hey, this recipe can also be used as a menu for selling! Let's check out the recipe below.
200 gr Westland Butter Blend
50 gr Bakerline Icing Sugar
1 pc Egg
350 gr Medium Protein Wheat Flour
3 gr Milk Powder
4 gr Vanilla Paste
How to Make Pie
1. Whisk ingredient A until well mixed.
2. Gradually add ingredient B.
3. Add sifted ingredient C.
4. Mold into an 18cm pie mold, bake at 160°C for 15 minutes.
150 gr Cream Cheese
70 gr Bakerline Icing Sugar
25 gr Elmer Filling Pasta Cheese
5 gr Medium Protein Flour
35 gr Westland Butter Blend
30 gr Elmer Dip Glaze Red Velvet
How to Make Frosting Cream
1. Mix ingredient A until creamy.
2. Add sifted ingredient B, then add ingredient C.
3. Pipe into the Pie, then put it in the chiller.
500 gr Fresh Milk
40 gr Granulated Sugar
1 pc Agar-Agar
25 gr Elmer Dip Glaze Red Velvet
How to Make:
1. Mix ingredient A until well combined, then cook until boiling.
2. Wait until it's lukewarm, then pour it into the Pie already filled with frosting cream.
There are three stages to go through to enjoy this Cream Cheese Red Velvet Pudding Pie, but these stages are worth trying!